Monday, January 3, 2011

Elizabeth George - This Body of Death

Elizabeth George - This Body of Death. I love Elizabeth George the way I love John Grisham. As he introduced me to mystery, Elizabeth introduced me to English mystery. It was a love at first sight. After her first book I read every English/Irish mystery I could get my hands on. Like most relationships though this one has lost it's shine. All my favorite characters are still here. Lynley, Havers, Winston. The dynamics between them are the reason I read. The mystery itself a little ridiculous. The lush new boss brought in so that Lynley can get back on his woman loving groove, absolutely horrible! I guess I'm in these books for the long haul, until someone dies but it has gotten to the point where they actually pain me to read.



No comments: